NAPTIP Recruitment 2019-Recruitment Portal, Form and Requirements.
National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons Recruitment is what we are looking at today. A lot of people have been earnestly anticipating NAPTIP Recruitment coming from us. To this end, we have gathered all the needed information we could concerning NAPTIP Recruitment.
Some of the things you will get from this article include;
- Naptip Recruitment 2019,
- Naptip Salary,
- Naptip Recruitment Portal,
- Naptip Address,
- Naptip Recruitment 2019,
- Naptip Logo,
- Offenses Punishable By Naptip,
- Naptip Headquarters Abuja,
Some of the questions coming to us concerning NAPTIP Recruitment includes but not limited to
- Can I Apply for NAPTIP 2019-2020?,
- Where can I obtain the 2019 NAPTIP form?,
- Is the NAPTIP 2019 Recruitment Form out?,
- When will National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) Recruitment start?,
- I need NAPTIP Recruitment update, etc.,
- Is NAPTIP Recruitment Real for 2019 etc.,
So this article is intended to answer these questions bordering our users. So first of all, let’s get to know some information about the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP).
About National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP)
What is NAPTIP all about? NAPTIP was founded on the 14th of July 2003 by the trafficking in person (prohibition) enforcement and administration act 2003. NAPTIP is the federal government of Nigeria’s response to the cankerworm called trafficking in persons. it the country’s international obligatory fulfilment under the trafficking in person protocol to prevent, suppress and punish trafficking in persons, especially women and children, supplementing the United Nations Transnational Organized Crime Convention (UNTOC).
Nigeria as a country became a signatory to the transnational organized crime retreat and it’s trafficking in person’s protocol on 13th December, 2000. The trafficking in persons Acts 2003 was an outcome of a private member bill sponsored at the National assembly by women Trafficking and child Labor Eradication Foundation (WOTCLEF) , an NGO founded by Titi Abubakar, wife of then Vice president. The body has lots of functions which includes
- The enforcement and administration of the provisions of this Act
- The enforcement and coordination of all other laws on trafficking in persons and related offenses
- The adaptation of effective measures for the prevention and total eradication of trafficking in persons and related offenses
- The establishment of coordinated preventive, regulatory and investigatory machinery geared towards the complete eradication of trafficking in persons.
There are also powers vested on the agency which includes;
- To investigate whether a person, body or entity has in any way committed an offence under this Act or the offence of trafficking under any other law
- Enter into any environment, property or conveyance for the sole purpose of conducting searches in furtherance of its function. To see the complete functions and the power vested in on this agency visit here.
NAPTIP Recruitment Requirements
The requirements for NAPTIP Recruitment are not much different from what is obtainable from other agencies. This includes.
To be eligible for NAPTIP Recruitment, Applicant
Must be of good character and must not have been previously convicted of any crime.
- Must possess relevant certificates: NECO, GCE ordinary level, WASC/SSSC with credits in not less than three subjects including English and at least passes in two other subjects; B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution in Nigeria.
- Must be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent
- Must not suffer from any mental or physical deformity
- Must not be pregnant for women
- Must not have any of the following problems: sight problem, hearing difficulties, previous major orthopedic operation, flat foot, fracture, stammering or any other natural disability as this will lead to disqualification.
- Must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age.
- Must own a certificate of fitness and must be fit for the Job
- Must obtain all certificate from a reputable and recognized university.
- WAEC/NECO and GCE must not be more than two sitting.
How To Apply For NAPTIP Recruitment 2019/2020
Follow the steps below to apply for NAPTIP Recruitment.
The National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons Recruitment shall be carried out on the portal @ https://www.naptip.gov.ng/, to ascertain whether the recruitment is ongoing, head over to the recruitment portal or make sure to subscribe to our email list to get direct notification into your email. Also make sure to subscribe to Facebook messenger list to get direct notification into your Facebook messenger inbox.
Please note that you will be disqualified if you apply more than once.
Application is also free! So take note.
NAPTIP Recruitment Application Portal
The National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons recruitment portal is at https://www.naptip.gov.ng/ as stated earlier. Bookmark this page to stay updated.
How to Get the Latest News Update on NAPTIP Recruitment
To know when the NAPTIP recruitment begins, you will need to stay updated and alerted. So to help you stay updated, we will need to be sending you updates constantly. To get the Updates, do the following.
Submit your email in the subscription box you find here. Also make sure that you subscribe to Facebook messenger notification. Make sure as well to share this article on all social media platform, share on Facebook, twitter, Instagram and WhatsApp. Share to at least 100 WhatsApp contact to help get others sensitize.
Finally leave a comment in the comment box to let us know how better we can help you. Remember we exist for your services.
NAPTIP Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
The names of the shortlisted candidates will be communicated to you via your email and Facebook messenger that you have subscribe to. We wish you all the best in your recruitment process at NAPTIP and we believe that your name will be shortlisted as you follow our instructions to the letter.
Warning: Currently NAPTIP Recruitment portal is not yet open and the form is not out. Do you want to be the first to know when the form is out? Kindly drop your email in the subscription box and subscribe to our Facebook messenger list to stay updated.